Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Diet Plan...Or Setting-Myself-Up-For-Failure Diet Plan














I have to admit, after having 2 kids and working a couple of home businesses, I simply do not have the time to look after myself. It is so frustrating because I remember when, before kids, I was highly motivated to get to the gym and workout for a few hours. Exercise came so naturally and easy to me. If I gained a few pounds, I knew that with little effort I would be able to lose it quickly.
Now with very young kids and a busy life, I have lost all energy and drive to get to the gym. So I have decided to look into some fitness & diet plans (because you can't have one without the other) to get myself back on the wagon. I am looking into combining 2 fitness/diet plans together: The Abs Diet(book) and Weight Watchers (on-line). My plan is to follow the diet and exercise plan laid out in The Abs Diet and tracking my progress on Weight Watchers On-Line. I am desperate for some type of plan to get my butt off of the couch (and possibly get it a little smaller as well).

Check out my blog in the near future for my progress!!

For more information on these diet plans, check out:
The Abs Diet - www.absdiet.com
Weight Watchers On-line - www.weightwathchers.ca

No comments: