Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Part I - OMG...Am I Still In Part I

Well, obviously, my workout/diet plan has not gone according to...plan. It is not that I haven't had the intention to get my butt in gear, it is just that my drive just doesn't seem to be there. I believe it is because I am trying to be the fit person that I was before having kids. The reality is that I do not have to same amount of time and energy to commit to the same hours as before. In addition, that was a part of my career at the time, which I have not pursued in some time. I know I need to make a change, both career and health. I really miss teaching classes and personal training. And I really want to be the healthy, vibrant person I used to be.
So I have decided to make some big changes. I have decided switched training gyms. That was a real big step for me, since I have been at the previous gym since 2003. I also hired a personal trainer to help me get started. Even though, I have personal training experience, I need some motivation at this stage of my life.
I have also decided to stick to some type of diet plan by adding more protein to my meals. In the beginning, I was trying to eliminate wheat in my diet but I don't think it was helping me lose weight. It also made me feel very constipated, which is really not a good thing.
Well...I think that is it for now. I will try to get to the gym today. Perhaps try a class or two. But first, I need to enjoy a big cup of coffee.

Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day. ~Author Unknown

No comments: