Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Fitness App from Moms In Motion

Have you checked out the new Moms In Motion Base App?  I have just downloaded it to my iPhone and I am excited to start using it in addition to my running workouts.  It is important to have an well-balanced fitness regimen that includes a warm-up, cardio, strength and stretching exercises.  I am a huge cardio buff and my number one activity is running.  However, it is important for me to add in strength and stretching exercises throughout the week to prevent injuries and to help run more efficiently.
The app designed by Moms In Motion can help those, especially moms, achieve a total body workout right from home.  As a mother, I know how hard it can be to fit in exercise into your daily routine.  Downloading the app to your iPhone is easy to take it with you anywhere (even when doing the laundry).  The running season has now arrived so I will be tuning in to this app to complement my cardio routines. 
Great job Moms In Motion!!

No comments: