Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Eating Clean with Baked Cranberry and Apple Oatmeal #sweatpink #fitfluential #epicure


I am on a huge Eat-Clean Diet kick at the moment!  I bought a few of Tosca Reno's Eat-Clean Diet recipe books and I am dying to try all that I can!  The Caledon Baked Oatmeal from her Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook caught my eye right away as a great meal for breakfast.  I am huge lover of oatmeal and the recipe combines many more of my favourites, apples and dried cranberries (Epicure Selections Cherries and Berries).  After making the recipe this morning, I was not disappointed!  Best of all for me, it is gluten and dairy free as well as vegan.  In addition, I added some Epicure Selections Pumpkin Pie Spice to give it a little fall zing!



To spice up your morning oatmeal, try Epicure Selections Pumpkin Pie Spice!

2 comments:

jenna said...

oh im such a huge baked oatmeal fan! yumo!! have a great day! spa love!

Danielle @ Itsaharleyyylife said...

hmm. never heard of that. it looks delicious! thanks for sharing!