Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

Foodie Friday with Epicure: Mini Egg-White Quiche #sweatpink #fitfluential #glutenfree #smgirlfriends #epicure

The first time I tried mini egg quiches, was a few months ago at a family brunch.  They were so delicious!  The only problem for me is that I didn't like the high cholesterol or fat content.  So I adapted the recipe myself to make them low fat and added a few more veggies for extra antioxidants and fiber!  In addition, I added my favourite Epicure Selections spice mix Cheese, Chives and Bacon to give it some extra zip!

Ingredients:
  • 3/4 cup Egg Whites
  • 1/4 cup Diced Red Pepper
  • 1/4 cup Chopped Asparagus
  • 1/2 package Frozen Spinach
  • 1/2 cup Onion
  • 1-2 Tbsp. Cheese, Chives and Bacon Epicure Seasoning
  1. Spray muffin tins
  2. Thaw and drain spinach.  Pat dry with paper towel to remove excess water.
  3. Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
  4. Pour in muffin tins.
  5. Bake in oven at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes until cooked.
Enjoy!



No comments: