Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

My First Day

Workout: Bikini Boot Camp
Mood: Energized, Optimistic

I can honestly say that today was a great day in terms of feeling back on track with my fitness. Most times I think of excuses during the day to not go to my evening workouts, but today I was really looking forward to it. One of the main reasons could be that I joined a fantastic group called "Bikini Boot Camp" (www.bikinibootcamp.ca). It is an 8-week twice a week class for an 1hr 15 mins. that gets your body ready for the bikini season. The workout consists of a variety of intense exercises such as cardio, strength, plyometrics, core, and others. One of the greatest thing about the class is that you get to work out with a group of 12 women every week. The only bad thing I can say is that I know my buns will be hurting tomorrow morning.

No comments: