Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's In Your Cupboard? Crisper Pan For Healthy Meal Prep

This is a feature of foods and cookware that I have in my cupboard that help me eat a clean and Paleo diet.  One of my newest and favourite cookwares in my kitchen is the Crisper from Epicure Selections.  I have only been using it for one month but I have used to cooked and roasted many kinds of foods. 
It one of the best ways to roast and crisp a variety of foods.  It has a perforated bottom which allows heat through, so no turning during cook time is necessary.  In addition it is non-stick, so you don't have use much oil or fat. 

This has been my most used item this past month.  I have roasted vegetables such as potatoes, sweet potatoes, asparagus, kale, and brussel sprouts.  I used very little oil and sprinkle with a variety of seasonings such as Rosemary Garlic, Cajun, Herb & Garlic and Garlic Herb Sea Salt.  Everything came out crispy and flavourful.  One of my good friends recently made Roasted Chickpeas with Garlic Herb Sea Salt and Curry spice.  Another awesome and healthy recipe idea.

 I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for new and creative ways to cook healthy, clean foods.  The best part is is that it is very affordable - only $20 CDN

Would like this in your kitchen??  
Order today and you will get 10% off!  Offer is only valid today.

Want to Eat Clean in 2013!
Join my Eat Clean Pantry Group and start your year to off right!
Next group will be starting January 15th!
Available in Canada Only!

No comments: