Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Early Mornings Are My Thing #sweatpink #fitfluential #runchat #momsrunning

I never thought before I started my run training, that I would turn into a morning workout guru!  I have to say that before I had children, I would never call myself a 'morning person'.  But now that I am a mother, I have been trained into becoming one.  My morning workouts usually start at around 5:30am (weekends 6:00am), where the sky is now pitch black.  However, once I step out of the house and onto the road I look forward to what lies ahead down the road.
One of the best parts of the area where I live is that we are so close to a river with an amazing trail.  Once I hit that trail from my home approximately 10 minutes have gone by, and the sun is starting to rise.  It is so beautiful, almost magical to watch.  This has been my biggest motivator for getting up so early to workout.  It is partly because I am a busy mama and this seems to be the time during the day to get my workout in before our house awakes.  But it is mostly because of the scenery I get to see along the run.  It is unlike the one I get later on in the day.  It makes me feel almost lucky to be able to see this with my own eyes!
I think we all need to find some kind of motivation to keep us going on whatever goal or journey we have for ourselves.  My training for the Las Vegas Rock n'Roll Half Marathon is my big motivator for getting me up almost every morning to train.  Though, I would say that the view I see on these mornings may keep me motivated well beyond my race event.

CONTACT ME TODAY TO START YOUR 5-DAY RESET CHALLENGE TODAY

COMPLETE WITH RECIPES, FITNESS PROGRAMS & HEALTH ARTICLES


WE ARE ALSO PARTNERING WITH EPICURE TO PROVIDE HEALTHY, LOW-FAT & GLUTEN FREE RECIPE CHOICES!!


MOMFITHORMONES@GMAIL.COM

1-866-515-2321


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny how when we run, we run early! Love it!!!