Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Viva Las Vegas Training Day 25 - Taking Breaks Is A Good Thing


I had such an awesome 8km run tonight. I took four days off of my training this past weekend. I think with all of the back to school preparations and working full-time, I started to feel a bit
worn down. My IBS has been acting up again, so I know that I needed to rest to allow my body to heal and to take the necessary supplements.  I have learned over the past few months to listen to my body and take the much needed rest it needs. It worked out great because I had the best run ever!!! I was starting to get a bit discouraged last week, because my IBS was affecting my running.  However, I have been feeling great the last five days so I think things will be good from here on in.  
In addition, I did my 2 minute #Plankaday. I was surprised how strong I felt afterwards!  It gets easier every time:)

No comments: