Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Winter Blues In April!!!! #sweatpink #fitfluential #girlsgonesporty

Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.  
~Henry Ford

 Just started raining on my run :(

I usually find myself to be a very positive person, but this much snow and cold weather in April is way too much!!!  I have been so down on myself this season for not getting the miles I want to run each week.  But with the brutal weather outside...I just don't feel motivated to get out!  I finally had the ambition to go out for a run last Saturday, since I hadn't gotten one in all last week.  Then, of course, when I finally decided to head out the door it started to rain and snow.  I felt like screaming, "SCREW YOU, SNOW"!  However, I will say that it was the best ran I had had in weeks.  Even though my iPod that was recording my pace died part way through, I think I did pretty well.  Probably because I was so mad that it took my mind off my actual run.
Overlooking the river bank
The best part of the run was coming home to warm meal.  Then I took a hot bath and relaxed in bed for about 30 mins.  As a mom, this was the best mommy time I had had all week as well.  I am so fortunate to have such a supportive husband because I really needed this time today!

Mashed Cauliflower, Steamed Carrots & Oven Roasted Chicken

ONLY 12 DAYS TO REGISTER FOR SASKATOON  MOMS IN MOTION FITNESS TEAM & SUPER MOM BOOT CAMP

No comments: