Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Let Me Help You Commit To Fit For 10 Days




Let me help you Commit To Fit For 10 Days to get a jump start towards your health and wellness goals!



Let me do all of the work for you! 
For only $50.00 (plus shipping and handling),
I will provide you with:

  • 10 Day Supply of Vegan Shake Blend (Shakeology) and Shake Recipes
  • 10 Day Meal Plan and Snacks
  • 10 Day Fitness Plan
  • Add you to our private Facebook support group
  • Guidance by an awesome fitness professional (that would be me)
  • Enter to win some great prizes!
One snack example on the 10 Day Challenge: Cucumbers, Mary's Organics Crackers and Hummus

All you have to do is to stick with the program for 10 days!! I will support, motivate, and encourage you throughout!  At the end of the 10 days I will also help guide and recommend how you should further move toward your health and fitness goals.  I did it and so can you! 


Join me on the 10 day journey!
Our next group starts Monday, June 3rd!




Shakeology Flavour Options


Once I receive payment I will send you an email confirmation that the payment was accepted.  Once payment is confirmed then I will connect with you before shipping in case you would like to change or adjust your order.  If you do not here back from me after placing your order, please contact me at momfithormones@gmail.com so I don't forget about you!!

No comments: