Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

My May Squat & Green Shake 30-Day Challenge!

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  
~Winston Churchill






 So I have decided to do this May Squat Challenge.  Why you may ask??  I am actually not exactly sure, to be honest.  I guess it would be cool to tell people that I did 250 squats the other day :) But seriously, I think it would be fun as a way to complement my marathon training (and the fact that bikini season is just right around the corner).  I also feel that if I am having a busy day with family, work, etc, and can't fit in my workout routines, then this is something easy I can do from right from my home and will take me no more than a few minutes.  A perfect thing for a busy mom!  Hopefully, if all goes to plan, the end result will be sexy, strong legs!


 
I also decided to try this new vegan shake blend from Shakeology called GreenBerry.  I ordered this from the Team BeachBody site, that was highly recommended by my coach.  It has been hard for me to find the exact things I  want in a shake which includes a  blened of greens, digestive enzymes, as well as non-soy and non-dairy.  So I gave this a try this morning as my fast, healthy breakfast and it was suprisingly delicious.  I mixed this with frozen banana, strawberry and cold water.  I actually felt like I can do this whole green shake thing after all!  This is only the first day so we'll see how it all goes.

If you would like to join me on the squat challenge, join Team BeachBody for FREE and be my Buddy!  We can support and track each other's progress!











No comments: