Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 4: 21 Day Meditation Challenge


It is Day 4 of my 21 Day Meditation Challenge and I have another potential obstacle towards the completion of my journey.  We decided to go to the lake for a few days with a cabin full of extended family members.  The great thing was that I brought along my iPhone and headphones so I can easily download my meditation focus for the day.  However, the tricky thing is finding a quiet spot to do the meditation practice.  I had to resort to meditating in our room, with very little space, on the bed.  There was some noise in the background and I lost focus throughout the meditation.  Though, I had to let that go and re-focused on my breathing to get me back on track.
In addition, I find that being at the lake allows me to relax and feel more present with nature.  My best meditation throughout the four days was last night by far.  The breeze from our window that brought in that fresh forest air was enough to let me immerse into the meditation.  I look forward to Day 5's focus - Freedom To Heal 

Nameste

 



No comments: