Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday Family Activity: Trampoline Time

My daughters on the trampoline


There are many reasons why I choose to live a healthful and active lifestyle.  One of those reasons is to be a role-model for my children in performing physical activity in my everyday life.  I also feel that doing activity that is fun and promotes fitness with your children, is a great way to spend some quality time as well as get in some exercise for yourself.
One of our favourite activities is jumping on the trampoline.  It is such as great workout and I find myself catching my breath at times.  It is a form of Rebounding, a trampoline type exercise that has proven many health benefits such as increase lymphatic flow, reduce osteoporosis and enhances weight management.  Not only this, but trampolining is so much fun to do!! In terms of fitness, it can increase core stability and leg strength.  My children enjoy the feeling of jumping in air.  We play games such as Ring Around The Rosie or London Bridges that can get pretty exhausting after doing it over and over again.  Give it a try, today!

Contact Me!

No comments: