Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

A Little Bit About Me

I wanted to introduce myself with a video to tell a little bit about me and why I started this blog.  My motivation for this blog was to share my experiences as a mom trying to get fit and healthy while going through all the things motherhood that 'throws' at me.  It is also my intention to act as a resource for other mothers who need some advice or assistance with their fitness and wellness journey.
I have a B. Sc. in Kinesiology from the University of Saskatchewan and worked as an exercise therapist before becoming a mom.  I am also a fitness instructor and coach of Moms In Motion in my local area as well as on-line.  In addition, I am a representative of USANA Health Sciences and host 5-Day RESET Challenges for anyone who is interested in getting a start on their health and fitness goals.  This includes 5 Days of Supplements, a 5 Day Fitness Program, and a 5 Day Meal Plan.

Contact Me Today!

momfithormones@gmail.com
1-306-260-9720

No comments: