Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Fruit Juice Ice Cubes For A Hot Summer Day #mamavation

The summer is not over yet and your child can still enjoy a cool drink on a hot day.  As a mother, I have many concerns of high sugar summer treats that my kids enjoy such as ice cream, popsicles and frozen juice drinks.  Don't get me wrong, I think having these in moderation is a good idea but convincing my children to drink a cool glass of water instead of pop can be daunting.  That is why I came up with the idea of making fancy juice ice cubes that they can put in their water.  This is a great way to get them to drink water by adding a little flavour of juice as well as the fun shapes of the ice.  The best part is that your children can make these along with you.

I purchased these ice cube trays from Amazon.com as well as many other varieties such as dolphins, berries and banana.  This is such a cool idea to cool off your child while they enjoy the hot summer weather (remember...there is still a while until school starts, so enjoy!)

Contact Me!



No comments: